Sunday, August 31, 2014

Too much love will kill us said the boy

Cause we fought a lot  (yet this should not  come as a surprise as our whole friendship actually started with a fight) and you were stuck in my head so...

-I thought about writing you a love letter said the girl
-I thought about fucking you when you were away said the boy....

A modern day love letter to a boy that is easily one of the best things that happened to me last year. Our friendship may be complicated and dramatic but we never like it easy huh?

You said that too much love will kill us but I am still trying to convince you that when I say "I love you" I love you in a different way than the plumber who successfully manages to fix a leaking pipe or the next Uber driver that offers us a bottle of water and some candy... This one is for you.


Cause this could be your motto

























and we have danced to this one countless of times...



and KAVLA is still the most important word I ever taught you

























and you are everything but EASY and you know it.





yet I have come to love your charming, lady-loving, social whoring ways... and your unique way of masking compliments into insults




and we laughed like fools when sweet concert goers confused us with singers and we just played along






and well I guess what I am trying to say is you can always have some affection without penetration with me...




















and we will always believe in the magic of the night and chase music around the globe...

No comments:

Post a Comment