Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I feel she said...

 Cause back to reality confusion takes hold....A post about bed talk, love songs, the elephant in the room, the easy life and Frances Ha which I finally watched and loved. It seems like arrested development is kind of the theme du jour and well I feel she said...

 

CHARLES BUKOWSKI – MAN AND WOMAN IN BED AT 10 PM

I feel like a can of sardines she said
I feel like a bandate I said
I feel like a tuna fish sandwich she said
I feel like sliced tomato I said
I feel like it’s gonna rain she said
I feel like the clock has stopped I said
I feel like the door’s unlocked she said
I feel like an elephant is gonna walk in I said
I fell like we ought to pay the rent she said
I feel like we ought to get a job I said
I feel like you ought to get job she said
I don’t feel like working I said
I feel like you don’t care for me she said
I feel like we ought to make love I said
I feel like wève been making too much love she said
I feel like we ought to make more love I said
I feel like you ought to get a job she said
I feel you ought to get a job I said
I feel like a drink she said
I feel like a whiff of whisky I said
I feel like wère going to end up on wine she said
I feel like you’re right I said
I feel like giving up she said
I feel like I need a bath I said
I feel like I need a bath too she said
I feel like you ought to bathe my back I said
I feel like you don’t love me she said
I feel like I do love you I said
I feel that thing in me she said
I feel that thing in you I said
I feel like I love you now she said
I feel like I love you more than you do me I said
I feel wonderful she said I feel like screaming
I feel like going on forever
I feel you can’t she said
I feel I said
I feel she said





















Cause every story needs to have its love song

















 Perfume Ad campaign by Helmut Lang, Artwork by Jenny Holzer, Art direction by Marc Atlan, 1999

























My elephant in the room!
Cause I had the pleasure of  meeting the beautiful Daniel Firman, the artist who makes these incredible sculptures























No comments:

Post a Comment