Friday, November 30, 2012

Cause sometimes your darkness is shinning...

So all you beautiful people out there reading my blog will have probably noticed my special appreciation and everlasting love for Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes! I recently discovered  Alexander Ebert's (the soul behind the Magnetic Zeroes) song Truth, this song and video have reinstated my faith in humanity and made me dance my pants off every night this week before bedtime! For those of you who also happen to have read one of my favorite books, the dystopian nightmare that is "Oryx and Crake", from a truly spectacular woman, lady Margaret Atwood this video is exactly what I had in mind when reading it.




"Say you're my lover


say you're my homie


Tilt my chin back, slit my throat


Take a bath in my blood, get to know me..."





No comments:

Post a Comment