Thursday, August 27, 2015

7 things that sweeten the return to Brussels

I don't know about you but I am most definitely suffering from end of summertime sadness, so this is a little list of fun things to look forward to in Brussels that will hopefully sweeten the grande return. Save the dates!



A little something for all the Generation X babies!

"But I get this feeling- It is a feeling that our emotions while wonderful, are transpiring in a vacuum, and I think it boils down to the fact that we're middle class. You see, when you're middle class, you have to live with the fact that history will ignore you. You have to live with the fact that history will never champion your causes and that history will never feel sorry for you. It is the price that is paid for day-to-day comfort and silence. And because of this price, all happinesses are sterile; all sadnesses go unpitied."


Cause Terrence Mallick is one of my favorites and the trailer looks amazing






Because Belgians seem to be taking over the fashion world



















































Love him or hate him this man has provided the soundtrack to endless nights and days! And if you don't like The Smiths you probably don't have a soul!




The ultimate dandy is back! I got to enjoy him just before the end of 2014 and he left me wanting more! One of the concerts I am looking forward to the most next season!





And last but not least I may just manage to watch Gaspar Noe's LOVE in 3D. Cause we all love controversy and maybe when it comes to sex scenes 3D actually makes sense!



No comments:

Post a Comment