Monday, October 1, 2012

In this age of hope and rampant atheism what do you worship?

I had the pleasure of spending last weekend in Antwerp with a Jewish family (that surprise surprise is in the diamond trading business!) on the occassion of celebrating the first Sabbath after Yom Kippur and well all their lovely traditions (I particularly loved breaking bread) made me think about JESUS! Enjoy some Jesus songs and photos and the silliest flowchart for choosing your religion!



Click on image to enlarge





"As a matter of simple logic, there's no difference at all, that I can see, between the man who's greedy for material treasure- or even intellectual treasure - and the man who's greedy for spiritual treasure. As you say, treasure's treasure, God damn it, and it seems to me that ninety per cent of all the world-hating saints in history were just as acquisitive and unattractive, basically, as the rest of us are"

Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger

HOPE on the streets of Athens





Cause I color my life with the chaos of trouble


Cause Jesus never knew he looked so handsome

 
The Jesus shop

No comments:

Post a Comment