Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Festivalizing or how you have got that face that just says "Baby I was made to break your heart"

Cause after 4 days at Rock Werchter we still feel like our feet our barely touching the ground!

The quendessential festival song "Sorted for E's and Wizz" by Pulp has been stuck ion my head for the past 5 days! Enjoy!





"Oh is this the way they say the future's meant to feel?
Or just 20,000 people standing in a field.
And I don't quite understand just what this feeling is.
But that's okay cos we're all sorted out for E's and wizz...

I lost my friends, I dance alone,
it's six o'clock, I wanna go home.
But it's "no way," "not today,"
makes you wonder what it meant.
And this hollow feeling grows and grows and grows and grows,
and you want to phone your mother and say,
"Mother, I can never come home again,
cos I seem to have left an important part of my brain somewhere,
somewhere in a field in Hampshire."
Alright.

In the middle of the night,
it feels alright,
but then tommorow morning.
Oh then you come down."


And the moon was getting full and she was the only one who could tell us where we are....



“Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can

onlyfind his way by moonlight, and his punishment is

 that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.” 

 Oscar Wilde, The Critic as Artist



Off the hook

Pyramide Stage


grass 

My Boyz

Upon arrival

Young boy with daisy chain

The Barn

A random oldtime photo of my gorgeous mother, cause she looks like she belongs at Werchter

Running wild

Jupiler, the beer of the people

sundance in the cornfields

fun

stage

 
our new best friend and his ladylove

GARBAGE

BEIRUT

Birdy Nam Nam

the crowd

Campsite

JUSTICE

White and Brown

Bicycle Club

Part of the Line Up

And what has now become a classic whenever we hit the road! Cause you do have that face that just says "baby I was meant to break your heart"





And one of my favourite performances! WOOOOMAAAN by Wolfmother

No comments:

Post a Comment