Saturday, January 14, 2012

Swallowing the shine of the sun

Sorry about the radio silence yet again but have been too busy living. So the holidays have been grand, everything I needed and yet some! Full of love and friends and smiles and drama and just the right dose of new yea's resolutions with the bestest of intentions behind them. So enjoy some photos and songs and things that caught my eye and added a little bit of magic to my holiday cheer.























Christmas Eve at Amateur Boyz with my bestest of friends!

A friend's photos and blog that put a smile on my face


Stavros Kirimlidis photography - The fabulous Christina
































Me and the talented photographer/blogger


 Something to really look forward to! My love for Wes Anderson is beyond words!




Oh yes and I also get so see the Black Keys next Monday in Antwerp! Can't wait to be blown away! Enjoy one of the coolest latest videos that makes it hard to fight the urge to engage in some serious ass shaking!




A song about swallowing the shine of the sun




A love song that makes us all believe in the magic of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment